Translate

Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2009

a poem

Declaration of love
My love is missing, where is my love, I have searched for my love among one hundred girls but unfortunately I couldn’t find her. Where are you my love? I can’t see you I can’t feel you, I can’t touch you because you are missing. This message is going to any girl including you who will come across these pieces of information and I hope through this I will find my love again because I know you are out there watching me.
Without you I am lonely like a bandage dog on the side of a highway, I have gift and anxiety even though I don’t know when your birthday is. We can spend perfect days cooking and shopping together, I swear I will never let you down. If you can live with me I will clean the toilet every day, I will do it with my tongue if you ask me to do it
I love you! If your name is Mimi and you want me to pronounce it “Meme”. Even if you flatulent it will be our happiest moment. I promise I will grow with low cholesterol diet. I declare that I will separate white from the rest of the colors, I will learn the mystery of how cold and hot water washes. I will never go back if you put on your make ups I will rather help you and if you are a cat person I will never put the fact away that the dog can save you from drowning
I will go to church with you like pride and prejudice. I will make a point to try new food like okra gumbo; I will not close my nose if vegetables have bad taste disguised by having cheese put on it. I pledge to say yes if you ask me whether your hair is looking okay tonight. I am going to bring the whole meaning of love to your understanding; I will be thoughtful to read you your horoscope every day. I am going to save every birthday card you will send me
I will never expect you to know where I left my car keys and I will never live my socks on the floor. With me you will find the cover of the toothpaste, my belly button will be open free and if you are hot like fire I will quench you down. I want to floored kiss your glitteriest it will be the most passionate intimate experience we will ever have, I declare now that I will give my life for you. If you fell to come to me I know some part of me will surely die “sorrowful moment”

No comments: